No more guesswork, facts count
SmartBULB is a module to log and control (tulip) Flower Bulb planters. SmartBULB is compatible with Cremer Tel-O-Scope and almost all ISOBUS displays which have TaskController ability.
Work smarter, not harder with SmartBULB:
How it works
The Cremer Tel-O-Scope CAN data is converted to ISOBUS TaskController format by which allows logging of counted numbers. Additionally, SmartBULB can turn the planter (or other implements) on and off at headlands using ISOBUS section control. The SmartBULB hardware is implemented in a single control unit which can be mounted anywhere on the planter. SmartBULB connects plug and play to the Tel-O-Scope counting unit.
Functionalities of SmartBULB
- Logging the counted number of bulbs per meter in the tractors ISOBUS/GPS display.
- Export planted numbers and totals to Management software and/or review in your GPS display (depends on GPS display)
- Use the auto section control of your GPS display to automatically turn the planter on and off on headlands
- Set the desired rate in the Cremer sensor (manually or by prescription map) to use it as target rate. Compatible planters will use the rate control the planting rate.
SmartBULB is compatible with ISOBUS displays
using TaskController (i.e. Ag Leader, John Deere,
Fendt, Trimble, CNH, Topcon etc.).
SmartBULB can be combined with SmartSTEER implement steering.
See next to the text for Productvideo SmartSTEER.
For more information about SmartSTEER implement steering, click HERE >>
Wiring and connections - SmartBULB connects to:
- ISOBUS socket of tractor to communicate with GPS display
- Cremer using plug and play proprietary CAN connector to read and log rate
- 12V relay output to control (engage/disengage the planter)
- An (implement switch) imput to detect if planter is in working mode or not
SmartBULB is compatible with
- Kees van Dun, Loonbedrijf Van Dun from Rutten -
- Productvideo SmartSTEER -
- Grimme with SmartSTEER implement steering -
Service and Downloads
- 24/7 available by phone
- Training on the job
- Support for product specialists
- Demonstration at home
- Factory visits
- Trainings from the Homburg Academy