Precision combined with big benefits
on the headland
SmartSTEER RTK implement steering is the most universal and advanced implement steering on the market.
- Supports both straight and curved AB lines
- Works with Ag Leader displays and optionally with AGCO
(MF, Fendt, Valtra), Topcon (AgroSky),
CNH (New Holland, Case) or John Deere.
- Compatible with all implements behind tractor: wheel, hitch, drawbar, side shift and coulter steering
- Connects to tractor via ISOBUS socket
- Unique are the steering options during turning on the headland and auto resume after the headland turn: Stop steering or auto center on headland turns
- Sprayer like headland steering for pulled planters. This very sophisticated function mostly eliminates the need for reversing on headland and boosts capacity. Additionally, it limits damage to soil and ridges made already. Headland steering is a fully automatic function to steer straight out of current pass and straight into next pass again!
SmartSTEER has a simple easy to understand user interface running in ISOBUS UT/VT.
With the headland automation there is no need to manually pause and resume on the headland.
SmartSTEER will do the job for you: hit the start button, go and be surprised!
- Speed range from 500 m/h and up to 20 km/h
- Bundle contents: module and wiring harness
- Optional NTRIP harnesses to share RTK signal from tractor antenna available
- Supports PWM hydraulic valves
- Supports 0-5V Wheel angle sensors
Click HERE or on the picture to download the SmartSOLUTIONS brochure.
- Kees van Dun, Loonbedrijf Van Dun from Rutten -
Service and Downloads
- 24/7 available by phone
- Training on the job
- Support for product specialists
- Demonstration at home
- Factory visits
- Trainings from the Homburg Academy