Work smarter, not harder with SmartSTEER implement steering
SmartSTEER RTK implement steering is the most universal and advanced implement steering on the market: it steers automatically both on the AB line and on the headland!
Precision combined with big benefits
on the headland:
- Supports both straight and curved AB lines
- Compatible with all implements behind tractor: wheel, hitch, drawbar, side shift and coulter steering
- Works with most displays on the market: Ag Leader, AGCO (MF, Fendt, Valtra), Topcon (AgroSky), Trimble, CNH (New Holland, Case) or John Deere.
- Connects to tractor via ISOBUS socket
Unique: SmartSTEER can automatically pause and resume on the headland. Even more, for pulled planters, it can like a pulled sprayer automatically follow the tracks of your tractor.
This very sophisticated headland steering mostly eliminates the need for reversing on headland and boosts both capacity and comfort. Additionally, it limits damage to both soil and ridges made already.
SmartSTEER has a simple easy to understand user interface running in ISOBUS UT/VT.
With the headland automation there is no need to manually pause and resume on the headland.
SmartSTEER will do the job for you: hit the start button, go and be surprised!
Additional info - What is inside:
- Bundle contents: module and wiring harness
- Optional NTRIP harnesses to share RTK signal from tractor antenna available
- Speed range from 500 m/h and up to 20 km/h
- Supports PWM hydraulic valves
- Supports 0-5V Wheel angle sensors
Click HERE or on the picture to download the SmartSOLUTIONS brochure.
- Grimme with SmartSTEER -
- Kees van Dun, Loonbedrijf Van Dun from Rutten -
Service and Downloads
- 24/7 available by phone
- Training on the job
- Support for product specialists
- Demonstration at home
- Factory visits
- Trainings from the Homburg Academy